Wednesday, 5 March 2008

~Stuff~

23rd Feb~ Kenny Roger's @ Marina Sq.



14 March 2008~ Dear bought this for me when I am down with flu.
So Sweet... am really glad to have him by my side. He takes very good care of me....


27 March 2008 ~ Dear bought this for me because I asked him to.. hah.. I always like to bully him.


6th April 2008 ~ Heehee.. Told dear over msn that i miss eating the green bean kueh and he went to get it for me... haha.. I finish 4 of it already.. so nice. Thank you dear....

hehe... Deardear so secretive.. he got his fren to buy this back from Tokyo Sanrio land just for me wor.... so sweet.... I dont even dare to take it out from plastic bag in case I dirtied it... HelloKitty always my favourite.

Found anpanman sweets (comes with free toy) at Isetan supermarket. hehe... Got this for deardear. I think this is Anpanman's buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment