I just had to see my dearest every alternate days .. that would at least make me feel bearable.
I guess so far the longest was four days apart.. which nearly left me having sleepless night. I think He didnt sleep much either.. haha.....
Anyway , his workplace is so near my home so he often came over just to meet me for dinner on my non school days.
So far, we often patronize the Korean stall in White sandz Kopitiam. But surprisingly, this time Dear weiwei tried the Japanese stall.haha

Tats his terriyaki chicken with fish fillet set.

The close up

My beef bowl

The beef with onions ~ taste good but then the beef are abit too little.

Well, I told weiwei I burnt the kettle down so had to replace one , the cordless type, so he suggested going to IKEA to find one. So we waited for the free shuttle.
Anyway, we end up at Giant instead, and besides the cordless kettle, we bought many food stuff ... hahaha.
His creativity in doing things and cooking up ideas always amazes me. Its good to have him by my side.. Life will not be boring ever again.

I simply adore him
No comments:
Post a Comment