Woohoo.. although the price of the tickets are slightly more costly.. but the seats are so cosy and comfortable..
I have to add that its super crowded at the ticketing queue. and I find that there are not enough space for the big crowd to even queue up to purchase popcorns and tickets.. so I hope management can arrange to Enlarge the space?
Anyway.. if you are booking the tickets online.. be sure to count your seats properly if you are buying seats at the back rows..
Some of the seats are couple seats and not indicated clearly on the online booking.
The couple seats are built in two by two okay.. comes with table (but not all cinema halls have it)
We are waiting to watch "Wanted" ... the cinema hall we are in do not have the couple seats with fold-in tables.. but nonetheless its still comfy.. heehe..


No comments:
Post a Comment