Friday, 4 April 2008

our 1st celebration.. wuahhaah 4th Apr to 5th Apr

Heehee.. its my first day of work and Dear specially came to Yio Chu kang mrt to meet me after my school presentation to go home with me...~ so sweet hor...

Hee... its to mark our 30 days together officially... haha.. whatever you call that lar.


I was famished as I didnt have the appetite to eat during the day at work and at school.
Was quite a major day for me.
So , anyway..we went to Ang Mo Kio hub food court for supper.....

I had beef noodle.. and deardear had the Gong Bao Ji Ding Fan



Tats my man!

Oh no.. both of us look so adorable together.. wuahhaha



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear stayed over at my home after a long journey back from ang mo kio.
heehee.. we had a very "nuah" day .. playing Wii and slacking at Home.



THis is what I made for dinner..



Dear's favourite can food




Spaghetti.. easy to cook ..
Doesnt taste as good as I usually cook leh.. maybe I was too nuah.


Took this while waitin for cab to send Dear home....

No comments:

Post a Comment