Friday, 5 March 2010

2nd Anniversary celebration Day 2

After late night shopping at the 24hour Mustafa centre (didnt manage to get any nice shoes for myself, but my Ong did manage to grab a bottle of versace blue jeans at the price of $28), Ong brought me to the scissor-cut curry rice stall to have supper....

Its so late in the night and its still so pack and crowded....




cant really make out what are the dishes on my plate, but they just taste very good.
My Ong says he doesnt mind eating this everyday.


See , my Ong found his long lost fren... finally he get to eat it

After a good supper, me and Ong head back to our lovely hotel room and had a good sleep.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Ong tried the diet A&W root beer , he says its nice , not so sweet



I bought this to try , since i have constipation, I didnt mind having the runs..
It taste okay, though it could have been better




A snack I bought from Mustafa, its like curry sauce mixed in with muruku..
the first few mouth was good, but then it gets a bit iiky after a few more mouthfuls....
Really good breakfast at Park Royal hotel.... I wouldnt mind just coming back here again for the food. heehhe






I know he looks like he is not enjoying it.... but I asked him and he said the food is great.
He just haven fully woke up tats all.. still feeling grouchy


Ong having a good swim


Its not as crowded as yesterday, guess its probably becoz there is no sun yet.



I am enjoying myself, he is sad that the hotel stay has ended
After walking for few hours carrying our heavy backpacks and walking from kitchener road all the way to bras basah and then walk to bugis... we finally got too tired and have a late lunch at MOF@ My izakaya



My Yasai sukiyaki..... not as nice as compared to the suntec branch.


Cant remember wat this is call but its also one of those sukiyaki.



Me enjoying my food ....
ANd guess what, we happen to drop by early so we have the student rate of tea time 30% off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment