Sunday, 27 April 2008

Sunday Swim & Superdog

The much awaited mall at Downtown east has finally opened.
After our Sunday swim, deardear wanted to try the hotdogs at Superdog, so we went there to check it out.

I took the coupons handed out by the staff at the escalator and then we decided to use the Deluxe buddy meal coupon which cost S$18.90 for a Hot chocolate drink, a pineapple smoothie,
One bacon dog, one (cant remember what )dog and fish and chips.

I took the picture ferris wheel from our table in SUperDog....


Here's what we ate.
The hotdogs taste not bad to me... or maybe was it becoz I was too hungry.....




Smile Baby, you're on candid camera....

So cool in his shades





Out of the glass window



Queen Avielle and the King Kwong




He had to do that while I was enjoying the fun of taking photos...





Hmmhmm.... finally a sweet smiling weiwei






Just after a nice shot... here he comes again



Argh! attack of the towel man

~ I Love you baby~I had a great sunday, hotdogs or no hotdogs...its a great day with you~

No comments:

Post a Comment