Saturday, 7 June 2008

Orchard Shopping.....

Shopping day!! Yay!

KW and AQ ~ day out in town!



Dont cry .... I wont bully you anymore.... :p

I bring you go eat nice nice food hor...

????


Upon reaching somerset, we went to Centrepoint and search for a nice place for a good saturday lunch. There are alot of renovation going on at somerset.


WE had our Lucinner(lunch/dinner) at YIKOUWEI .....
Cutie pie @ Yi kou Wei



Pinky sugarcane + water chestnut drink ..... the pot of chinese tea




upclose of the Kuey piety
I give it a rating of 3.5/5




KW's Gan Chao He Fen (Fried hor fun) -$8.90




My mixed seafood beehoon... although i dun really see other seafood in it.
Only see prawns and egg. And it taste like mee goreng. weird. - $8.90


Those eyes............


He take photo, I also take lor.. heehee..I just got a new haircut.



Seriously, I dun recommend Yikouwei at centrepoint.
Wont be going back there again.
The food wasnt fantastic, not to mention the service staff didnt give me a "comfortable" feeling there. Not much food variety also. Besides tea, snacks and desserts , I dun see anything worth going back there.
And oh yah, they charge us $0.40 for the two packet of tissue they gave us when we sat down at the table.


It was really crowded everywhere in orchard. Bought renoma undies for KW, I got a new rose fragrance oil for my burner, mandarin massage oil from body shop (hehe, for our use in taiwan) and I finally got my matching super mario t-shirt , yesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment