Saturday, 3 May 2008

A morning walk to work with weiwei




~Sms~
小星 : Gdmorning Baby.(06:56)
Weiwei: Morn..So early wor... (06:56)
小星 : Yah loh. I enjoying the breeze down ur block neh. (06:57)
Weiwei: Then c u in a while.. (06:57)

07:28-->half awake plus stunned facial expression....followed by a wide smile on his face.

Morning walk from his block to the bus stop. Still half awake.
Gave him the box containing the wallet at bus stop (which took me exactly 30mins to choose at the counter yesterday. )
His eyes open slightly bigger. And the smile again.

Got on the bus towards his workplace.
Alighted and walked towards kopitiam to get breakfast.
08:04--> He bought a pack of chwee kueh for me (I insisted) and he got his pack of beehoon.

Walked with him to the entrance of his building (again I insisted..... I am persistent in completing the whole journey)
Can see him smile from the corner of my eye.


Finally my job is complete. I walked to the bus stop and headed for home with my chwee kueh in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The half awake plus stunned facial expression....followed by a wide smile on his face --> Priceless
The moments which he probably spend thinking of me and smiling inside his heart after that--> Priceless

Its worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment