Sunday, 8 June 2008

A sunday @ Cityhall ~ K'Oed

Sigh.. I was supposed to meet Angela at Cityhall to celebrate her birthday, but last minute it was cancelled. So being all dressed up and ready to go out, I went to Tampines Mall alone to shop around.
Darling was so nice to meet me after his usual sunday soccer .... heehee. :)


Anyway, we went to Cityhall too.
To thank my sweet darling, I treat him to Thai food @ Thai express (Citylink branch)


My darling with his Nike Cap (The one that took him quite long to decide to buy)



Heehee. Pretty and neat as usual

郎才女貌


hehe.. My favourite. Chai Poh Kway teow.
Yum Yum. Very crunchy and tasty. 4.5/5



The fried tofu~ very nice too.
maybe its becoz I like it salty. 4/5




Green chicken curry.
Not too spicy. Quite like it too . 3.5/5





Tom Yum Soup
3.5/5



Can see from his face that the food tasted good.





We are a cute couple



Muahaha, I finally got my handset upgrade and got myself a SE K810i.
Now I can take photo as much as I wan to... (evil laughter).
This is the first photo that i take using my new hp.



"Made for each other "



Eeeeeee..... why the extra hand
After covering SUntec City , Marina Square and Raffles Shopping centre to find a nice decent belt for darling.... we were both very very exhausted.


Finally sat down and have our nice dinner @ Mos burger

Enjoying his rice burger.. so cool




Order #29



Two large fries with tomato sauce and chilli



My all time favourite~ Mos Burger
It was a spontaneous outing today.. heehee... but nevertheless always full of fun together with Kw My Man. :D
Thats all for the day! Tune in soon for more of fun with Kw & Aq

No comments:

Post a Comment