hehhe....
S$17.50 ... I added $3.30 to topup for dessert.. hehe
Ah ong looking at Qing..... why Qing eat so much.... :S
Ah Ong's Katsu Curry Rice..... also super big plate mah.. big chunks of fried pork chop..
I think it was S$7.80 .. if i am not wrong
looking at my beef... cooking at fast speed... tender and melts in your mouth..
Busy eating... dun wan to chap ah ong
Matcha Zen.... green tea ice cream in Hokkaido red bean and Tang Yuan!! yum yum
S$6.80 .... big bowl.. can share two person..
Close up...
I think it was S$7.80 .. if i am not wrong
S$6.80 .... big bowl.. can share two person..
Ah Ong say this is nice... and if even Ah Ong say its nice.. It really means its very very very very nice.... BECOZ Ah ong seldom say things nice...
This dessert is call the Matcha Imo... Imo means japanese sweet potato... the green tea topping on the soft ice cream is cold and nice. The sweet potato is deep fried , hot and crispy. both compliment each other very well. Will eat this again when i go back there...


No comments:
Post a Comment