The place is inside an aircon kopitiam named "Ji Gong Bao" ...
After the meal, I had to get my daily fix of Kopi-O-Kosong , so we went to nearby kopitiam to find it. I realise that the Malay Heritage centre was just nearby so we just go in look-see-look-see.
Asked him to be my model for the shot... he insisted on the guarding pose.*faint..
Thats my man and his toy boat..... haha..
cant help but think about Sinbad
We found this boat in the garden of the Malay Heritage centre... not sure why this boat is placed there.. but we still take picture with it lar.. haha
Smiling so sweetly
Asked him to be my model for the shot... he insisted on the guarding pose.*faint..cant help but think about Sinbad
Trying to act like 淑女 but still cannot ar...
Deardear asked me to find the cat(s) on the bridge.... haha.. now I know where it is..
Must take one shot with Sir Stamford Raffles.... I noticed the one outside victoria concert hall is black in colour.. why is this white?
Anyway.. hah.. the entrance fee to ACM is S$5 per pax. And we walked like one big round just to find the entrance.hahha.... Its about three level of galleries....
This is what we did inside ACM..
He found the chest of opera costume in the Chinese culture section... put on the costume without second thoughts~~~~Made me laugh like crazy..
Me in the maid opera gown..
It made my dearest smile whenever he sees this picture.. haha.. lolz
It made my dearest smile whenever he sees this picture.. haha.. lolz
My fren commented that 7th month is not around the corner, I came out a bit early.
Action always speaks louder than words.
"duh" He snatched the costume off the naked man on the right.
Persuaded into putting this costume on.... I really look like representative from the tribe
Me and the wall
This is the "Wen guan" (scholar official) just outside the museum.

Thats his $5.50 Saba set meal from Marina Square food court... worth it lor.
Tats my S$4.50 Xiao Guo Mian.

This is the "Wen guan" (scholar official) just outside the museum.
This is the "Wu Guan" the military official
A super long day out but it was fun at the museum.. haha...
never a day without laughter with my man...
compared to the feast in the afternoon.... dinner was also "powerpacked".. hahah.
I had a great day! I wonder what's next.. hahhaa..


No comments:
Post a Comment