Tuesday, 6 May 2008

Simei foodcourt

Okie.... I work in simei area.. so my usual weekday dinner will be meeting weiwei nearby.
Today leh, we decided to eat in simei area....
After walking around trying to find some decent food, we decided to sit down in the banquet foodcourt ....

Okay, can really say that there is not much fantastic choices there, mostly Halal food. But I guess both of us just too tired to walk around and hungry.


This is what I ordered, the ayam penggang.
It tasted good though I feel its abit pricey.



Thats my stylo-mylo weiwei.. the man who won my heart with his killer eyes...

Tats weiwei's chicken rice set. Never asked him how it taste like. hehe


>br>
Isnt it wonderful to have a man who loves you always make the effort to have dinner with you after work? Hehe.. I am pampered lady liao, always need to meet my darling often....

No comments:

Post a Comment