Thursday, 1 May 2008

May Day -Labour Day

Its first of May ~ labour day!

Its great that I have someone so lovable to spend the holiday with. Although everyday to me is a special day. heehee.

I am so happy that I have such a great and sweet boyfren who loves me & takes care of me so much. (Yah, he even reminds me to bring the umbrella when the sky is dark, this kind go where to find, right?)




See..... we look so compatible right... needless to say, Of course lah. Match made in heaven leh.
Dun see him so cute hor.... actually is the nourishment of love tat makes him glow and look so handsome and cute nowadays. Must thank me .
As for me, the only thing that is getting nourish is my stomach.
Ah Bu say must be grateful and thankful for things that you have, So now I am thankful that I have a good boyfren and thankful that I have more than enough to eat.

To weiwei~
I Love you baby. When I tend to blab too much , you will realise that I am paiseh and nervous and trying to say more things to cover my nervousness . So things that are really important are always unspoken in the end. But I do better in writing though.

The surroundings or circumstances may keep changing ... but I am pretty sure my feelings for you wont change like the wind. Not sure why I am writing so much here already, but guess you know what I am saying anyway.

And Its still sometimes scary but yet amusing that we can have similar thoughts..... and I am emphasizing that I am not imitating you in anyway or trying to fit into your world. Just try to assume Great mind think alike yah... or better still.... tell yourself that Eat Chai Poh grow up breeds people with similar views.

I am a nervous wreck without you... oh gosh.... I am going to drown myself in Kopi-O and attempt to finish watching all the movies you passed to me until I get to see you on saturday. Life still goes on, but it's the different kind of life that goes on with you in it.

I am close to madness.... that close.

No comments:

Post a Comment