Another usual lazy saturday.. haha..lolz. we were suppose to go swimming at downtown east but it was raining.. and both of us were too nuah... so decided to get to Plaza Singapura for movie and dinner......

CHeeky me taking photo while waiting outside Pasir ris mrt station

Yay! at yoshinoya PS branch.. haha....
I am so happy.. cant wait to eat my beef bowl

This is my cute lil darling

See! Eat beef bowl also need to put soya sauce.
Haha.. me also lar.....

Too bad.. your girlfren me likes to take photo these days.. so you have to bear with me lor....

Nah. give you a kiss for taking photo with me lar.
Haha.. we went to watch Three Kingdom at PS...
I think i was hungry, I ate two cheesy hotdog and finish the whole container of nuts.
~ Two more months to go .... hehe.. cant wait~
No comments:
Post a Comment