Sunday, 29 June 2008

Kbox and Spageddies!!

Heehee... its sunday.. and its Family day! wuahahha..

My darling decided to bring out his shirt to wear (after shaking off a thick layer of dust)

Smart anot?


Ya ya... we are at Suntec again.. hehe.


Kbox Klunch session from 11am to 2pm....
Woo.. thats my man's 背影



Full of feeling when he sings..
awwwww... faint faint..




Duets





And the singing session kick starts with the goofing..






And the crazy photo taking








Muuuuuuacks, you cant run away from my monster kiss







Such an attentive and caring man breaking the pretzels into small pieces for me to eat...
:D


Auntie Annie's Caramel almond Pretz taste good....


My man brought me to Spageddies for Dinner at Marina Square.......

okay.. i just cant help taking lots of photo for the man I love...
So , just bear with me yah...




A close up on the cute big nose...





Yeah!





My meatball spaghetti~ taste delicious..
Two meatballs...





Dear's chicken spaghetti which taste abit chinese style fried noodle...



our dinner view




Dear was worried I will still be hungry so he ordered bread for me..
as usual, feed me like a pig becoz he is worried I get hungry and turn into a monster....


The Italian bruschetta(not sure if i spell it correctly)
Taste good...


See, I am finishing up everything...


hahhahaahhahhahahaahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment