Tuesday, 8 July 2008

My Fishies!!! Yeah!

Its a rainy evening... where I meet dear hubby at Tampines 201 for dinner after work...
I wanted to keep two fishies as pets...hehe... so hubby say he would buy the fishy for me..



This is hubby's wanton mee at 201 food court... he says it doesnt taste good.

I am having the wanton soup .... heehee..
but it made me thirsty after eating it....


Went to the fish shop nearby.... the uncle say the water in the fish bowl need to be 2days old, add a little bit of salt in and need to add the dechlorinate.
And need oxygen balls too....

Here's my fish bowl...


We bought the green oxygen balls, the dechlorinate and fish foodies and two guppies!
Cost us total of $19.50



Deardear choose the red fishy, I chose the gold one.. hehe
Have not given them name yet.. still thinking....
Thank you deardear..... I am so happy that I finally got my fishy..... Luv you.


No comments:

Post a Comment