Saturday, 23 August 2008

Rabbit Seafood + groceries shopping fun day!

This will be today's schedule:
Klunch at Cineleisure --> K-Pool--> Rabbit Seafood --> Isetan groceries shopping --> Food Republic at Wisma Atria



Wuahahha.. here we are again.. after the bout of flu.... we have since recovered and are back here to sing K..... cineleisure level 8!!

Our Klunch box.... yumyum.. curry chicken


Teriyaki fish



Argh!




Most look-a-like couple





La laaaa laaa laa alalalal al






While he sing, I shoot.







Look at those ass..... wooo....
deardear always look so suave when he play pool...
makes me go ga-ga
Deardear simply wan to feed me fat with goodies lor.....
See.. this time bring me go lucky plaza the Rabbit Seafood....

Here we are at the humble shop of Rabbit Brand Seafood.. where you get to order set meal that is as low as $4


This is my Buddha Jump over the wall set . That comes with hot tea and a bowl of dessert.
It cost about $9.50
There is a big chunk of chicken meat, scallops, abalone (i think so) and many goodies inside.. Quite worth the money leh...


This is dear's vermicelli Tom Yam Set.

Well fed girl is a happy girl


He cant wait to eat his food .
But I just have to take a picture before he can eat it.... LOLZ


This is us, goofing around after the meal....
My Nerdy man ~ he really look cute in those frames


Now, How do I look in them?


He cant resist wearing those frames after he put them on....


This are the food stuff I insist on stuffing my deardear with....
this should be able to last him a week or so (hopefully)
Finally get to grab a seat at Food Republic, Wisma Atria for our dinner..

This is only the beginning.......


He is still not back yet... gone to order more food...



The handmade Mixed sauce noodles... doesnt taste good..


Five spice chinese rojak... woo.. I miss eating them & I finally get to eat them today!!
Deardear dotes on his lady very much de....

He still wanna act nerdy even while having dinner... cute



Ever since a nerdy beng before???? Here is one


Still wearing it , even when we are going home
Fun day yet again! Love my nerdy boy over and over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment