Sunday, 20 April 2008

Downtown east swim

A lazy sunday afternoon at Downtown east level 2 swimming pool......
my dearest of course is there to tan and look at babes.... while I soak in the corner of the pool with occasional swims here and there....


After shower.... I think I look real "cool and spooky"...
Who's that yandaoz beside me????
Darn.... my face look round and dark...

Tats what I had for dinner at white sandz kopitiam.
Chicken chop meal with mushroom soup... cost me $7.20 ~ there goes my sunday swim...

Close up on the chicken chop... it taste good and filling.


Dearest had his "maggi" kimchi ramen....
After the sumptous meal we had.... we snuggled at home while watching "Just like Heaven".
~Sundays are good snuggling days.... seldom I get a chance to spend a lazy long sunday afternoon together with my dearest since he play soccer every sunday morning with his frens.
It was a fufiling sunday for me... heheh =)

No comments:

Post a Comment