Monday, 19 May 2008

Vesak day holiday!!

Dear always try his best to spend time with me on weekends and public holidays. So good to me... I dun have to worry about being alone at home during public holidays....


I am clueless about what to cook for him to eat... mind is totally blank most of the time when he is around... very hard to focus when he is with me... i think he does have influence over my head. oh no........

Our breakfast.. haha.. I overcooked the egg, it was supposed to be 3/4 boiled eggs.sigh..



The big packet of guo tie that we bought at NTUC can let us eat for many rounds....
This plate is cooked by dear.. haha..
See him cooking is so "educational"

Took this while sending dear home at the bus interchange.


I was enjoying so much but dear was tired already..
look at him.... so blur and So CUTE!!! lolz

~ Every holiday would be a fantastic one because you are with me...~

No comments:

Post a Comment