Saturday, 3 May 2008

FEastS!! An advanced celebration

After the morning walk with dearest (to work with him)..... I proceed home and enjoyed my chwee kueh with a cuppa Kopi O.
Managed to stayed awake and waited till he finish work at 12:30pm.


This the wallet I got for dearest..... He calls it "The last wallet He will ever need."
Haha.. anyway, our usual saturday outing and plus of course our monthly loving reminder of how long we have been together thus far... we went for movie at Marina square.

So cute when he is smiling shyly...
We had our lunch at the Kuching Kolo Mee in Marina Sq!

We both each have the $6 Kolo Mee and Dearest ordered a bowl of wanton soup ($5)
He tried the Aloe vera drink ($2) which wasnt good and I had the Iced Coffee O ($1.80) which didnt taste strongly of coffee O either.


But the Kolo Mee is good! Probably both of us likes the noodle just nice, not too soggy and nuahs.
The kolo Mee is QQ and the ingredients given are alot too...



The wanton soup also tasted not bad. crunchy to me.
haha. Dearest demo-ed how to eat four wantons at a go.... it was totally amazing. Glad he cleared 4 of em , or else I would have eaten them up and added to my weight.




He is always taking shots of me when I am busy attacking my food....
Thats me.... eh.. kinda look listless, probably due to getting up too early in the morning.. haa.I am usually a SLeepy piggy.
Well, after the movie, we took bus 36 from SUntec convention stop and went to katong area.
We walked around and couldnt decide what or where to eat....
In the end, we were kinda of tired so we decided to try the food at "Tuk Tuk Thai Rest.."




The "W" Man.....


Dearest ordered the Thai Iced coffee (which he commented it being too sweet)
I had the Chinese tea (which was suppose to be Xiang Pian, but it tasted weird)


Woo, the Clear seafood tom yam soup that comes in a fancy pot.
The soup tasted good ... was spicy.Cost $9.90


Checking out whats in there....


I tried their Phat Thai ($5.90) which tasted good and appearance wise was good too.
It even have my favourite Chai poh in it.

Thats my dearest attentively and so caringly scooping the soup for me.
I can proudly say I am his princess leh.


Dearest ordered the Thai fried rice. SOrry, cant remember how much isit ... hehe..


This time round, I knew he was taking photo of me while I drinking the soup.


Wahaha... I saw this selling in Katong Mall. Of course have to take the opportunity to get dearest to buy it for me. its 2 for $11 leh.. I made him buy it for me as a 2nd moniversary present. haha.

Its liquor chocolates by the way..... and no lah, I am no hard core fans, just so happen, the PMS period is here, so naturally have cravings for chocolates. I just like variety of em. Thank you Honey!
The day ended with both of us tummy full to the max and me sleeping, lying on his shoulders on the bus back home. I drooled a little on his liverpool shirt.
Life has never been the same again , aint it?
~ I Love you my dearest~

No comments:

Post a Comment