Friday, 1 August 2008

My Fishy

Dear knew I wanted to keep two fishy.... so he bought me two fishies from Tamp 201 ...
I picked the gold one and he picked the red one....





Goldie died in barely two days.... I must have picked a sick fishy.....
Deardear went to tamp 201 again after work to pick up another goldie fishy for me so as the replace the dead one...




Yeah... He picked a fat goldie... becoz he said it resembles me... lolz.
After that.. we added a plastic coconut tree and some pebbles to give our fishy a better home.

lil red died after a week .... leaving fat goldie behind...



A close up on fat goldie..... I thot she would be able to survive after lil red's death...
I didnt want her to be lonely so I told dear that I wanted to get another male fish to be her mate...



This is 平安.... we bought it at Pet Safari Simei.. quite expensive... but we both love his big fluffy red tail. I loved 平安 despite its one fin defect... he was strong... still able to swim very quickly using one fin.....





I guess something must be wrong with the water ... after fat goldie died.... 平安 also didnt last long... I was upset when he was found lying on his side after four hours in the fishbowl... :(
Tried reviving but in the end.... sigh
I guess I am not very good at keeping fishies....












No comments:

Post a Comment